A (hopefully) fun festive idea – an Advent Calendar Dungeon (‘Advent(ure) Calendar’).
Open a door each day to see what’s behind the door.
See if you survive to Christmas.
Simply scan the QR code on each door to see what lies behind …
Spoiler – I’ve not written all the rooms yet!!! See if I survive to Christmas too …
>> PDF <<
Idea inspired by the good works of Atelier Clandestin.
Just want the links not this infernal QR rubbish?
- Day 1 Giant Putrid Gravy-Spewing Undead Turkey
- Day 2 Candy Cane Golem
- Day 3 Wrapping Monster
- Day 4 White Wight Mr Frosty
- Day 5 Punch Bowl – Secret Chimney
- Day 6 Not a creature was stirring, not even a … T-Rex mouse
- Day 7 Advent Calendar Spider
- Day 8 Slay Puzzle
- Day 9 Spinning Candy Cane Bridge
- Day 10 Were-reindeer Cultist
- Day 11 Brother Olf
- Day 12 Polar Cat
- Day 13 A Fireplace
- Day 14 Tree Ent(hrallment)
- Day 15 Neurotic (not Necrotic) Gnomes
- Day 16 Yule Log out
- Day 17 Gnome Alone
- Day 18 Ghost of X-Mas that Uncle Past
- Day 19 Torpid TV & Tricky Tinsel
- Day 20 Elevator Pitch
- Day 21 Just Des(s)erts
- Day 22 Ransacked
- Day 23 Grinch Slime
- Day 24 Naughty or Nice
– – –
Me on DriveThru; at the moment I’m mainly pimping my procedural:
:: High Seas ‘Hex Crawl’ – In the Heart of the Sea,
:: Wilderness Hex Crawl – In the Heart of the Unknown,
:: Dungeon/network generator – In the Heart of the Delve & Dangerous